Modeling Behavior & BoonsEdit
- The "Non-Commissioned Class"
Rman On Modeling "Effective Courage"Edit
- But one thing that all this has caused me to consider is this:
- HOW to model the typical Rookie psychology under fire.
- The Rookie status is the baseline. It has to work at that level or the player will not accept anything that follows.
- The continuum I'm mulling over would be based on damage taken per click.
- More damage per click = Recklessness
- Less damage per click = Effective Courage
- So what I'm getting at is that we should consider this in the equation as we do a unit's offensive success.
- Let's call it: Effective Courage Boost
- If a unit causes more damage than it suffers in an engagment it should qualify for the boons of experience & rising rank...
- In a 1ts time firefight the psychology of a "Rookie will run the gamut from petrified to reckless response to effective courage.
- The only way I can think of modeling this is thru that comparative damage metric.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.