Opening Cinematic DetailsEdit
- possible to use a home made in game movie of the arrival on mars?
Mission Briefing / ObjectivesEdit
- Basic "Victory Conditions", not overly detailed. There must be an unfolding element of suprise / discovery that is spell-binding & immersive without being unduely frustrating in the gameplay.
- Marsxtreme series.
- must specify apt quadrants for Mission.
Starting Tech Level:Edit
- Assume T-3 for all Sequel CAMS
Any Music to be Played & WhenEdit
- Was hoping to use local (warzone 2100 community) talent. need music.
Specify LZ or Start of Mission Map CoordinatesEdit
- unsure of this - how is it done.
Specify Starting Contingent of UnitsEdit
- (inc. Rank & Health) & any Pre-placed Structs
Specify Artifacts / New TechEdit
- Available for Discovery & too be researched (Include Map Coordinates.)
Specify ALL "Victory Conditions"Edit
- for the Mission that the player MUST fulfill in order to proceed to subsequent mission. Such that for each Mission you have to defined the following things for the CAM a.i.:
Challenges to the Player in the form of "Event-TriggersEdit
- Event-triggers are, in part, HOW Victory Conditions are implemented......
- A necessary component of their specificity are the Map-coordinates where the Events are Triggered
- As well as any Timers that are moored to the Game Play.....
such as, but not limited too...
- Number & Type of Enemy Units
- for EACH Spawned Wave event..,
- Number of Spawns per event...
- A necessary achievement of Commander Rank
- The necessary survival of certain units
- The need to reach a certain resource / economic level
- The need to recover a specific Artifact
- The need to establish a Foward Base or LZ or a certain struct in a Specied Location (Map Coordinates)
- The need to rescue or join-up another contingent that could be anywhere on the map, either pre-placed or spawned... (all details specified as above)..
- Any combination of the foregoing.
- Plus anything else you might dream-up as a Victory Condition