Trendings of New Content CreatorsEdit
- Focus THIS weekend is on setting-up a New Content Server Repository.
- When accomplished all creators here will be E-mailed the information, including password..... upon request receipt.
- YOU all will manage it - I am confident you will do so wisely & with efficacy.
- NEW TALENT RECRUITMENT from outside the WZ niche Community will commence in earnest after 2 things are completed -
1.) New Content Server is UP......AND
2.) BerliOS Code Repository is set up.
- Item # 2 will esp. afforded us an opportunity for augmenting coder ranks & New Content Talent....
- In addition to just sheer #'s we'll be looking foward to fresh dispositions & insights. It's true that more experience makes for deeper understanding but it can also filter-out lateral thinking & root innovation. Those without a long WZ history will perhaps see & bring new possibilities to the mix..... & that would be a boon for all. :)
Rman JackRman Jack 10:39, 14 Jan 2005 (PST)
- 1/08/05: Need to keep tabs on the Code Re-Dev. Teams efforts on producing a First Build that addresses known limits & minor bug-fixes.
- Must further build the Documentation / Knowledge base of the practical components of assembling a playable New Campaign.
- The First Build will allow for more Research Topics, Tech, New Units /Models & Structures.... The heurisms of implementation need to be documented. HOW exactly will this translate to Patches, New CAMs in development, Skirmish A.I.s.... we'll explore.
- More to follow..... RJ :)
Our Site UpdatedEdit
- 1/09/05: Within the New Campaign Projects section we have created an entire support structure for Coyote's WZ Mars Campaign. Coyote is doin a fine job of assembling his stuff towards implementing the CAM.
- We're looking @ WZ Prime Patch to replace both v.1.11 & v.1.12.
- Rman JackRman Jack 18:02, 1