Our Mailing ListEdit
- Sign-Up For
- Angela suggested this & I think it's a kwel idea. So.....
- See Wikia:Category:Gaming or
- Wikia:Category:Programming for some which may have a similar theme to this one.
- Also, see Wikia:Category:English for other English language Wikia.
- Add more that strike you as apropos. :)
FREE WZ: Updated 3/26/05Edit
- For those new to Warzone 2100 ...
- THE DOWNLOAD
- Member Jocke>>TF<< has been busy again & has updated his work 3/26.
- Download & get to playing.... no fuss, no muss.
- He writes:
- The installer includes: Warzone 2100 Version 1.10 (no cd) & All Sequences with MP3 Music
- I just thought everyone needed a new version of the game with all the sequences and a nocd version of 1.10 (included in the installer), so i made this installer!
- I got the original version of the game and this version works as good as the original exept that you need the original cd's for the music.
- I converted the Music to 3 MP3 files (256 kbps) they are in the music folder.
- This game got some problems running in Win XP SP1 but works very good in SP2.
- Some Nvidia graphics cards may have problems with displaying the text in the game.
- Bit Comet - A great bit torrent client (needed for the download):
- Warzone 2100 Setup.torrent - open this file with bitcomet to start downloading the installer
- Version 1.10a - a new version of the warzone exe
- I will upload the game to fileplanet, fileshack and some other mirrors.....
- Othe Links can be had at
Some Prime Community LinksEdit
- RTS.net reappeared 3/19/05 after mysteriously vanishing for 10 days.
- A Mirror of the old "Pumpkin-2 bbs" are being hosted on Cowboy's DG server:
- Brand New Site to serve the function of a NEWS Aggregator to the WZ Community.
Forthcoming: Latest Editions OfEdit
- WZ Creation Tools & Utilities in their latest incarnations.
- Coyote's WZ Documents Project: the Modder's indispensable HOW-TO.
Coyote's WZ Doc ProjectEdit
( old!! see new addition march 13 2005 )
- February 12, 2005
- New Edition 3.7
- Now includes Karma's New Script Language Package
( MAY 17 2005 - NEW !!! See new addition - 4.6 at the link below) lav_coyote25 - may 17 2006
- Just over 40 mb
- At WZTOYS here...register / receive verifying email / login...
- If you just want to VIEW on-line use the link in Some Prime Community Links section above.
Strata's MOD ToolsEdit
- Stratadrake's PIE Slicer and WZ Customizer Kit
- Strata has completed a Major Upgrade to PIE Slicer. The ".PCX" file loading bug was tracked down & fixed.
- Currently he is working on a total re-codeing of WZCK....
- And the re-made "WZCK" is READY ! works beautiful too ! Terrific job Strata.
Troman's Utilities, Tools & Skirmish A.I.sEdit
- Troman's GK Skirmish A. I. and Warzone Starter combo:
- Latest version of GK (GK Custom) must be included with it.
- If GK Custom A.I. is not included, try this:
- Mission Script Editor Link:
Rman JackRman Jack 20:06, 18 Jan 2005 (PST)
NIKER's "BP A.I." and "KMS"Edit
- "BP" aka "Become Prey" Skirmish A.I. - one of the best in the Genre of RTS.
- "KMS" aka K-I-C-K Mod Switcher & Patch Modules.
- NIKER has also created a very useful A.I. script writing tool called:
- VSC v.2.5 aka .Vlo .Slo Compiler also available at the above link.
"World Edit" Ready to Rock 'n RollEdit
- What Pumpkin used to create orginal CAM.
- Put together for easy install by Member Chojun.
- You can download at Speedy's place:
- Our FAQs Section has a step-by-step procedural for Campaign File Assembly.
IRC Channel InfoEdit
This Server & Channel Work Now:
- irc.gameradius.org #twz
Rman JackRman Jack 17:16, 13 Jan 2005 (PST)
These Are Iffy:
- irc.gamesaloon.net #twz
- irc.gamesurge.net #pumpkin-2
- irc.gamesurge.net #warzone2100
Rman JackRman Jack 17:16, 13 Jan 2005 (PST)
- RTS.net seems to be down - possible server problems - dunno.
- Thanks Coyote.
- Similar problem as with the "Pumpkin-2".... someone forgot to register the Domain.... t'was only paid for 1-year & that expired in Feb. '05.
- I hope that all Code Re-Dev work now utilizes the tools & facilities at the BerliOS Repository...
- I have back-ups of bb's going back to 1999.
- For me this is a prompt to use these Wiki facilities for more stuff (like "Writers & Artist Gallery" work).
- We also have the New Content Server - any files can be put on that & the Domain is registered for years to come.... could even set-up bbs but will not .....
- Because I luv Wiki & believe there are already more bbs than can be supported by the active fan base.
- Personally Wiki suits me way more than a bb structure.. esp. for the mission goals followed here
- With this Wiki..... there are no "limbo" concerns... The "Ipedia" Foundation is solid & run robustly.
- Rman 3/10
WarZone 2100 Documents Project 4.2Edit
- March 13 2005 lavcoyote25
- have uploaded newest version - still under 20 mb - Register on site and download.